Fieldtrip’s inaugural lineup includes seven products ranging from cleansers and moisturizers to serums and facial mists.
Fieldtrip products harness nature-found ingredients from around the world and highlights their unique stories by showcasing each key ingredients’ sustainable sourcing and historical significance.
In addition to sustainably sourced ingredients, Fieldtrip has also partnered with Keep America Beautiful’s RETREET program, which redefines disaster relief by engaging communities to replant lost trees after natural disasters. As part of this partnership, Fieldtrip will be donating 5% of net proceeds to this program each year.
“We’re so excited to bring Fieldtrip to the market to offer younger generations a brand that not only delivers on their skincare expectations but also aligns with their core personal values,” says Gabrielle DeLatin, head of Marketing for Grooming at Edgewell. “Gen-Z consumers expect more than just functional benefits. They seek out brands who are socially responsible and sustainable, offer clean formulations that perform as advertised, and are transparent throughout. This way of thinking really aligned with our core values and inspired Fieldtrip’s launch . Equally important was being able to offer clean, effective products at an affordable price to ensure the line is accessible to all.”
Clean Product Philosophy
The brand embraces a “Your Earth, Your Skincare” philosophy and formulates all products to be clean, cruelty-free, vegan and formulated with a minimalist ingredient list that excludes ingredients such as silicones, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, chemical sunscreens, retinyl palmitate , synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, formaldehyde, triclosan, triclocarban, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, hydroquinone, BHA and BHT.
Additionally, in keeping with Fieldtrip’s do no harm approach, packaging contains bio-based polyethylene, which is a bioplastic made from renewable items and has fewer greenhouse gas emissions, along with post-consumer recycled materials, light weighted caps, and recyclable glass wherever possible . The brand is also certified by PETA’s “Beauty Without Bunnies” program.
To aid transparency, Fieldtrip packaging also highlights a key sustainably sourced hero ingredient per product that is featured via colorful maps along with latitude and longitude coordinates to help consumers understand where the ingredient was sourced from.
The first phase of products includes:
- Fresh Start Purifying Face Cleanser with Glacial Clay harvested off the coast of Kisameet Bay, British Columbia, Canada
- Into The Blue Stress Less Moisturizer with Indian Wild Indigo sustainably sourced from India
- Trail Blazer Anywhere Shave Lotion with Birch Sap extracted with the utmost care from organically grown white birch trees from Northern Europe
- Overnight Trip Hydrating Lip Mask with Moringa Butter from the Himalayan Foothills of Southeast Asia
- C The World Brightening Serum with Camu Camu sustainably sourced from the Amazon Rainforest
- Eyeland Retreat Cooling Eye Gel with Red Maple Bark sustainably sourced and upcycled from Canada
- Wandermist Hydrating Facial Spray with Rambutan Peel Extract sustainably harvested and upcycled from Southeast Asia
All Fieldtrip products are available now online and on Amazon with more retailer availability at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and Macy’s in August. Additional products will launch in Fall 2022.