Jameel Gardee will make his first appearance at the Dentistry Scotland Show this year to discuss fully guided dentistry.
Back by popular demand, the show has a proud history of bringing together leading clinicians, specialist manufacturers and exciting networking opportunities for dentists and dental professionals from across Scotland.
And, in that respect, this year is no different. However, it will include more lectures and more team members to ensure there’s something for everyone.
‘The Dentistry Scotland Show has been going for a few years now,’ said Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘And from this we’ve really started to get a feel for what delegates want to see and hear.
‘This year, we’re really responding to this and bringing dentists and their teams what they want from a dental exhibition.
‘Make sure you register for free and come along on the 11 June to Edinburgh. We can’t wait to see you all there.’
To register for free, simply visit dentistry.co.uk/shows/dentistry-scotland-show.
Jameel Gardee – Fully guided dentistry
Jameel Gardee is clinical director and partner at his own practice – The Glasgow Smile Clinic.
He is a Digital Smile Design Master and an official DSD instructor under Christian Coachman.
He has lectured internationally on dental implants and digital dentistry.
‘The ability to control diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical procedures has never been more accurate, efficient, and predictable due to advances in digital dentistry,’ Jameel says of his lecture.
He hopes delegates will take away from his lecture:
- To know what digital dentistry is
- Understand its role in a modern day dental practice
- To know when to apply this technology.
What’s on at the Dentistry Scotland Show?
As with previous years, the show will include two lecture theatres with leading speakers. For example:
- Gillian Lesie – Deputy chief dental officer
- Morven McCauley – Common mistakes with composite veneers
- Attiq Rahman – The devil is in the detail
- Lauren Long – Identifying and managing peri-implant disease in practice
- Josh Rowley – Smile design in orthodontics
- Lisa Currie – Assessment and management of the early orthodontic referral – the role of the GDP
- Jana Denzel – Using AI to improve clinical workflow, build trust in patients and increase patient income.
We’ll bring you more information and more speakers over the coming weeks – stay tuned.
For more information and to register, visit dentistry.co.uk/shows/dentistry-scotland-show.